This module focuses on the concepts and features critical to the design of a suspended floor system.
Topics covered in this self-paced module:
- What factors influence the choice of floor system?
- What are the timber-framed suspended floor options?
- The relationship between floor system components
- The importance of subfloor bracing
- Library of useful material
- Did I understand all of this?
Gain 100% in the test at the end of the module, and you'll receive a record of your completion that can be submitted as part of your CPD activity log.
Buy the module: