Appraisal number: 885 (2020)
Date issued: 27 May 2020
FiberTite Roofing Systems
FiberTite Roofing Systems are fully bonded, ketone ethylene ester (KEE)-based waterproofing membranes for roofs.
FiberTite Roofing Systems have been appraised as roof waterproofing membranes on buildings within the following scope:
- With building structures designed and constructed to meet the requirements of the BCA.
- With roof supporting structures of timber framing with substrates of plywood.
- With substrates of suspended concrete slabs.
- Subjected to maximum wind pressures.
- With the weathertightness design of all junctions being the subject of specific design by the designer.
Note: The design of these junctions has not been appraised by BRANZ and is outside the scope of
Roofs waterproofed with FiberTite Roofing Systems must be designed and constructed in accordance with the following limitations:
- Nominally flat, curved or pitched roofs constructed to drain water to gutters and drainage outlets complying with the BCA.
- Constructed to suitable falls.
The design and construction of the substrate and movement and control joints are specific to each building and therefore are the responsibility of the building designer and building contractor and are outside the scope of this Appraisal.
The membranes must be installed by Rooflogic approved applicators.
- FT-V01 FiberTite Barge Edge, March 2015
- FT-V01 FiberTite Parapet Cover Flashing, March 2015
- FT-VT02 FiberTite Change in Pitch Transition Membrane to Metal Roofing, March 2015
- FT-VT02 FiberTite Roof/Cladding Junction, March 2015
- FT-VT03 FiberTite Parapet Upstand Termination, March 2015
- FT-VT04 FiberTite Exposed Wall Termination, March 2015
- FT-RWM01 FiberTite Wall-roof Junction and Gutter, March 2015
- FT-RWM02 FiberTite Internal Gutter, March 2015
- FT-RWM03 FiberTite Typical Scupper Flashing, March 2015
- FT-RWM05 FiberTite Roof/Gutter/Deck Outlet, March 2015
- FT-RWM06 FiberTite Overflow Outlet, March 2015
- FT-RWM07 FiberTite Internal Gutter for Standard Metal Roof (i.e. cold roof), March 2015
- FT-T01 FiberTite Rebated Threshold at Opening, March 2015
- FT-SL01 FiberTite Plinth for Support of Post/Frame/Balustrade/Mech. Point, March 2015
- FT-P01 FiberTite Typical Pipe Penetration through Roof, March 2015
- FT-P03 FiberTite Oversize Pipe Penetration, March 2015
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.