Appraisal number: 1053 (2019)
Date issued: 14 Jun 2019
Showerwell Tile Safe Shower System
The Showerwell Tile Safe Shower System is a preformed shower base and shower wall lining system to be used as substrates for ceramic or stone tile internal wet area showers.
The Showerwell Tile Safe Shower System is appraised for use as a preformed shower base and wall lining system for wet areas of buildings:
- on floor substrates of concrete, plywood and compressed fibre-cement sheet
- on timber wall framing with wet area wall lining
- when protected from physical damage by ceramic or stone tiles
- where floors are designed and constructed such that deflections do not exceed 1/360th of the span
- there being no control or movement joints in the shower areas.
The ceramic or stone tile finish and the tile adhesive are outside the scope of this Appraisal.
The Showerwell Tile Safe Shower System must be installed by trained applicators approved by Showerwell Home Products Ltd.
- Installation Manual
- Base details (drawing, P1) 18/01/16
- Wall details (drawing, P2) 23/05/15
- Channel details (drawing, P3) 23/05/15
- Channel & L-angle details for 3-sided 10 mm slider (drawing, P4) 23/05/15
- Channel & L-angle drawings for 3-sided 10 mm slider (drawing, P5) 23/05/15
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the Technical Literature.