Module: Measuring moisture content in timber
This module focuses on the concepts and features critical to measuring moisture content of timber in buildings.
Topics covered in this self-paced module:
- Why is it important?
- What do I use to measure moisture?
- How do I take the measurements?
- How do I read the measurements?
- What are common problems?
- Library of useful materials
Gain 100% in the test at the end of the module, and you'll receive a record of your completion that can be submitted as part of your CPD activity log.
|Publication date||1 June 2020|
|Product type||eLearning module|