Module: Timber treatment for use in buildings
This module focuses on the basic concepts of timber treatment for use in buildings.
Topics covered in this self-paced module:
- Why do I need to use different timber in different places?
- When can I use different timber?
- How do I know what it has been treated with?
- What fixing can I use with which treatment?
- What are common mistakes/problems with treated timber?
- Library of useful materials
Gain 100% in the test at the end of the module, and you\'ll receive a record of your completion that can be submitted as part of your CPD activity log.
|Publication date||1 June 2020|
|Product type||eLearning module|