Enquiry form and process
If you are considering getting BRANZ CodeMark certification, the first step is to download and fill in a pre-application form.
- BRANZ Assurance Services pre-application form [PDF, 612KB]
When you have filled in the form and assembled the required supporting documentation about your product, email it to us:
Once we have received your completed form, we will contact you to discuss your product, the CodeMark process and the fees and costs involved.
Information required with application
When preparing a formal CodeMark application, you will need to supply the following information:
- Name of product intended for evaluation (certification)
- Technical specification of the product
- Manufacturing details
- Product quality control plan
- Intended scope of use of the product
- Responsibilities for supply, design and installation of the product
- Technical literature for the product
- Specific clauses of the New Zealand Building Code or Building Code of Australia for which you are claiming compliance and seeking certification.
Don't worry if you are unable to provide all this information initially.
Security of information
All information that you provide with your application will be treated in the strictest confidence. BRANZ does not disclose the identity or nature of products being certified until the CodeMark certificate is issued.
To discuss all the options available, contact us by:
Complaints and appeals
Please fill out the CodeMark complaints and appeals form if you wish to:
- complain about a BRANZ CodeMark product
- complain about any BRANZ process or procedures in relation to CodeMark certification
- appeal any CodeMark certification decisions.