BU632 Planning for maintenance
A maintenance plan is essential for scheduling maintenance tasks and setting target dates or priorities.
This bulletin explains the need for a maintenance plan, how it should be developed, how to prioritise the work and the need to review the plan.
This bulletin covers:
- Legislative requirements
- Designing for building maintenance
- Maintenance planning
- Setting up a building-specific maintenance plan
- Reviewing and updating the maintenance plan
- Serviceable life of building components
- Providing details of maintenance requirements