Level: Plumbing (2nd edition)
This publication gives guidance to designers and plumbing contractors in the key decisions and requirements around design and installation of hot and cold water supply and sanitary plumbing in a domestic building.
This publication covers:
- statutory requirements
- design of water supply systems
- materials selection
- water supply fundamentals including rainwater harvesting
- cold water supply installation
- hot water system selection and installation
- sanitary plumbing including greywater harvesting.
|Publication date||1 May 2017|
|Author||Robert Christenhusz and David Hindley|