Appraisal number: 1050 (2019)
Date issued: 12 Mar 2019
ecoInsulation Underfloor Insulation
ecoinsulation® Underfloor Insulation consists of a range of underfloor insulation manufactured from ECOSE® Technology resin-bonded glass wool fibres for use in suspended timber-framed floors. The following ecoinsulation® Underfloor Insulation products are covered by this Appraisal:
- ecoinsulation® Thermal Underfloor (Wrapped) Insulation - the insulation is completely wrapped in a plastic film to provide a barrier to air movement under the floor.
- ecoinsulation® Faced Thermal Underfloor Insulation - the insulation is faced with a wind-wash barrier, which provides protection to air movement under the floor.
ecoinsulation® Underfloor Insulation has been appraised as a thermal insulating material for suspended timber-framed floors in new or existing domestic and commercial buildings.
ecoinsulation® Underfloor Insulation is suitable for use under floors that have an enclosed perimeter foundation as defined in NZS 4246. It is also suitable for use where the subfloor area is not enclosed and is subject to wind, such as in open raised floors and pole houses.
- ecoinsulation® Glasswool Faced Thermal Underfloor Insulation, KINZ1118793DS, November 2018
- ecoinsulation® Glasswool Install Instructions ecoinsulation® Faced Thermal Underfloor, KINZ1218805MIS
- ecoinsulation® Glasswool Thermal Underfloor (Wrapped) Insulation, KINZ1118792DS, November 2018
- ecoinsulation® Glasswool Install Instructions ecoinsulation® Thermal Underfloor (Wrapped), KINZ1218804MIS
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.