Module: General timber framing
This module focuses on the concepts and features critical to the design of timber wall framing.
Topics covered in this self-paced module:
- What loads impact on timber framing?
- How does a timber frame resist loads?
- What factors influence the impact of load on a frame?
- Library of useful material
- Did I understand all of this?
Gain 100% in the test at the end of the module, and you'll receive a record of your completion that can be submitted as part of your CPD activity log.
|Publication date||1 June 2020|
|Product type||eLearning module|