BU632 Planning for maintenance
A maintenance plan is essential for scheduling maintenance tasks and setting target dates or priorities. This bulletin explains the need for a maintenance plan, how it should be developed, how to prioritise the work and the need to review the plan.
This bulletin updates and replaces Bulletin 479 of the same name.
This bulletin covers:
- legislative requirements
- designing for building maintenance
- maintenance planning
- setting up a building-specific maintenance plan
- reviewing and updating the maintenance plan
- serviceable life of building components
- providing details of maintenance requirements.
|Publication date||3 December 2018|