These BRANZ guidelines for returning to a site after lockdown or closure provide information about what actions to take and where to go to get additional help.
- Action: Prepare your COVID-19 control plan
- Action: Before returning to site, check exposure limits and plan remediation
- Action: When returning to site, check for damage and minimise exposure
- Action: Plan for a return to Alert Level 4
- Wall and roof building underlays
- Rigid wall underlays
- Timber framing
- Particleboard and other reconstituted wood board (RWB) sheets
- Engineered wood products (EWPs)
- Steel reinforcing bars
- Steel framing
- Fibre-cement claddings
- Metal sheet claddings
- Joints and connections
- Flashing tape
Further information or need to talk?
Download our Guidance for returning to building sites at after a lockdown/closure handbook.