This module focuses on the concepts and features critical to the design of a timber roof frame.
Topics covered in this self-paced module:
- What types of framed roof construction are there?
- What factors affect roof framing construction?
- How does roof framing resist loads?
- Library of useful material
- Did I understand all of this?
Gain 100% in the test at the end of the module, and you'll receive a record of your completion that can be submitted as part of your CPD activity log.
Buy the module: