Technical reference guide
- Nyman, J.F., Gerlich, H.J.T., Wade, C.A. and Buchanan, A.H. 2008. Predicting Fire Resistance Performance of
Drywall Construction Exposed to Parametric Design Fires - A Review. Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, 18:117-139.
- Wade, C.A., Spearpoint, M., Bittern, A., and Tsai, K (Wei Heng).
2007. Assessing the Sprinkler Activation Predictive Capability of the BRANZFIRE Model. Fire Technology 43(3) pp175-193
- Parry, R., Wade, C.A. and Spearpoint, M. 2003. Implementing a glass
fracture module in the BRANZFIRE model. Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, 13:157-183.
- Wade, C.A and Barnett, J.R. 1997. A Room-Corner Fire Model Including Fire Growth on
Linings and Enclosure Smoke-Filling. Journal of Fire Protection Engineering. 8(4) pp 27-36.
- Apte, V.B; Bui,
A; Paroz, B; Wade, C.A; Webb, A.K. and Dowling, V.P. 2004. An Assessment of Fire Growth Models BRANZFIRE and FDS Against CSIRO Fire Tests on Combustible Linings in a Room. Proceedings Interflam 2004,
10th International Fire Science and Engineering Conference, Scotland 5-7 July 2004.
- Wade, C.A. 2001. Building Fire Safety and Hazard Assessment Methods for Combustible Surface
Finishes. Paper presented at the CIB World Building Congress 2001. Wellington, New Zealand April 2-6 2001.
- Wade, C.A. 2000. A Theoretical Model for Fire Spread in a Room Corridor
Configuration. Paper presented at the 3rd International Conference on Performance Based Codes and Fire Safety Design Methods. Lund, Sweden. June 2000.
- Dowling, V., McArthur, N.A.,
Webb, A.K., Leonard, J.E., and Blackmore, J. Large Scale Fire Tests on Three Building Materials. Proceedings 3rd International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering, Chicago 1999.
- Wade, C. BRANZFIRE - Engineering Software for evaluating the hazard of room lining materials. Poster Paper in Proceedings Interflam '99, 8th International Fire Science and
Engineering Conference. Scotland 29th June - 1st July 1999. pp 1147-1152.
- Wade, C. A New Engineering Tool for Evaluating the Fire Hazard in Rooms. Conference paper was presented
at the Global Building Model in the Next Millennium Convention held 12-15 April 1999, Melbourne, Australia.
- Wade, C.A., LeBlanc, D., Ierardi, J., and Barnett, J. A Room-Corner
Fire Growth and Zone Model for Lining Materials. Proceedings - 2nd International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering. Maryland August 1997.
- Robbins, A.P. and Wade, C.A. 2008. Soot yield values for modelling purposes - Residential occupancies. BRANZ Study Report No. 185. BRANZ, Judgeford,
- Wade, C.A. and Robbins, A.P. 2008. Smoke filling in large spaces using BRANZFIRE. BRANZ Study Report No.
195. BRANZ, Judgeford, New Zealand.
- Parry, R. 2002. Implementation of a glass fracture model for the BRANZfire compartment zone modelling
software. University of Canterbury.
- Robertson, D.C. 1997. An appraisal of existing room-corner models. Fire Engineering Research Report 97/6, University of Canterbury, New
- Wade, C.A. 1996. A Room Fire Model Incorporating Fire Growth on Combustible Lining Materials. Master of Science Thesis. Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA. BRANZ
Reprint 139. Judgeford.