Appraisal number: 984 (2017)
Date issued: 2 Nov 2017
Pauloid Synthetic Roofing Underlay
Pauloid Synthetic Roofing Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water-resistant film laminated to two layers of non woven spun-bonded polyolefin.
Pauloid Synthetic Roofing Underlay has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area.
- With masonry tile roof cladding.
- With metal tile roof cladding.
- With profiled metal roof cladding.
- Situated in NZS 3604 wind zones up to and including extra high.
Pauloid Synthetic Roofing Underlay - Product Technical Statement, 30 August 2018
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.