Appraisal number: 964 (2017)
Date issued: 21 Apr 2017
Allied Superslab Concrete Floors
Allied Superslab Concrete Floors are polystyrene or QPOD moulded plastic pod, reinforced concrete, slab-on-ground floors.
Allied Superslab Concrete Floors have been appraised for use as polystyrene or QPOD moulded plastic pod reinforced concrete, slab-on-ground floors for buildings within the following scope:
- Timber-framed buildings, up to 2 storeys high within the scope of NZS 3604.
- With a maximum height of 10 m measured from the ground to the apex.
- Supported on good ground as defined for Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods for NZBC clause B1 Structure.
- With a maximum plan floor area of 300 m² and a maximum length of 30 m.
- Situated in wind zones up to and including extra high.
Allied Superslab Concrete Floors are not suitable for soils that are expansive or prone to liquefaction or differential settlement.
Allied Superslab Technical Manual, revision F, December 2018
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.