Appraisal number: 938 (2017)
Date issued: 20 Dec 2017
Watertight Roof Underlay
Watertight Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water-resistant polypropylene film laminated between two layers of spun-bonded polypropylene and is coloured grey.
Watertight Roof Underlay has been appraised for use as a roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area.
- With masonry tile roof cladding.
- With metal tile roof cladding.
- With profiled metal roof cladding.
- Situated in NZS 3604 wind zones up to and including extra high.
Techno Insulation Brochure Version No.1. Wall Underlay, November 2017
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.