Appraisal number: 913 (2016)
Date issued: 29 Apr 2016
DynaFlash Flashings are concealed corner and flat transition flashings designed to meet the flashing requirements of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1.
DynaFlash Flashings have been appraised for use as concealed flashings on timber and steel-framed buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area.
- With direct-fixed or cavity-based wall cladding systems complying with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 or with proprietary direct-fixed or cavity-based cladding systems covered by a valid BRANZ Appraisal.
- Situated in NZS 3604 wind zones up to and including extra high.
(Note: DynaFlash Flashings can also be used on buildings subject to specific weathertightness design. Weathertightness design and detailing of these installations is the responsibility of the designer and is outside the scope of the Appraisal.)
- DynaFlash Flashings Technical Summary, October 2016
- DynaFlash Flashing Details DF-01, DF-02, DF-03, DF-04, DF-05 and DF-06, October 2016
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.