Appraisal number: 904 (2015)
Date issued: 12 Nov 2015
Thermakraft Covertek 407 Roof Underlay
Thermakraft Covertek 407 Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay (sarking) for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water-resistant film laminated to two layers of non-woven spun-bonded polyolefin.
Thermakraft Covertek 407 Roof Underlay has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- Class 1 and class 10 buildings.
- Class 2 and class 9 buildings subject to specific weathertightness design.
- Constructed with timber or steel framing in accordance with the BCA.
- With masonry tile, metal tile and profiled metal roof cladding.
- Situated in non-cyclonic wind zones up to and including N3.
Building designers are responsible for the building design and for incorporation of Thermakraft Covertek 407 Roof Underlay into their design in accordance with the declared properties and the instructions of Thermakraft Australia Pty Ltd.
Thermakraft Industries Australia Pty Ltd Technical Specifications - Covertek 407 Vapour Permeable Roof Underlay, issue 4, August 2018
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.