Appraisal number: 898 (2015)
Date issued: 3 Dec 2015
USG Boral Partiwall® Intertenancy Wall Systems
USG Boral Partiwall® Intertenancy Wall Systems are a range of fire-rated and sound-insulating intertenancy walls for timber-framed household units utilising USG Boral Shaftliner™, USG Boral Firestop® and other USG Boral plasterboards, Partiwall® clips and Partiwall® steel framing.
USG Boral Partiwall® Intertenancy Wall Systems have been appraised for use as fire-rated and sound-insulation rated walls between household units within the following scope:
- Constructed with timber framing within the scope of NZS 3604 or to a specific engineering design.
- With a maximum building height of 10.0 m when designed in accordance with NZS 3604.
- With a maximum Partiwall® height of 12.0 m when subject to a specific engineering design.
- Partiwall Intertenancy Solutions, Installation Manual, PB200/4, March 2019
- USG Boral Plasterboard Installation Guide New Zealand, PB105/2, February 2017
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.