Appraisal number: 855 (2019)
Date issued: 9 Dec 2019
SOLITEX MENTO® 3000 Roof Underlay
SOLITEX MENTO® 3000 is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a water-resistant film laminated to two layers of polypropylene microfibre cover fleece.
SOLITEX MENTO® 3000 has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 paragraph 1.1 for timber-framed buildings.
- The scope limitations of NASH Building Envelope Solutions paragraph 1.1 for steel-framed buildings.
- With masonry tile roof cladding.
- With metal tile and profiled metal roof cladding
- Situated in NZS 3604 wind zones up to and including extra high.
SOLITEX MENTO® 3000 has also been appraised for use in gable ends where an air barrier is required.
SOLITEX MENTO Roof Underlays, ID DIG-260, dated 2020.03.18
Always refer to the Appraisal in full and the technical literature.