BRANZ staff are experienced in the thermal and insulation performance of buildings, and in the measurement of building energy efficiency. A two minute You Tube clip provides an overview of some of the services provided by
We have contributed extensively to building code and standards developments and provide a full consultancy and testing service, in the laboratory and in the field, to assist
manufacturers, designers and industry in general.
We are accredited to test to ASTM C518 and
AS/NZS 4859.1 for measuring the properties of thermal insulation materials.
interest for thermal testing and view the guideline to AS/NZS 4859.1 Labelling Requirements,
for low-density fibrous insulation
Other areas of thermal expertise
- ASTM C1363 Guarded Hot Box thermal resistance measurement of constructed
- In-situ measurement of thermal conductivity using large area heat flux sensors
- Precision measurement of thickness and loft recovery of fibrous thermal insulation, including ASTM
- Suppliers of equipment for thermal insulation thickness measurement
- Specific thermal design
- Computer modelling of heat flows in buildings
- ALF (Annual Loss Factor)
method for optimising the thermal design of houses
- Combined heat and moisture performance simulation of buildings and structures
- Measurement of building energy
- Thermal Imaging.
View the ITX330 Insulation thickness brochure.
For more information, contact email@example.com.